- Started singing in various rock-/metal coverbands as a teenager.
- 2009: Joined the AC/DC tribute band „BLACK THUNDER LADIES“ playing shows
and festivals all across Europe e.g. Musik Messe Frankfurt 2011,
Rockhard-Warm-up 2011, Harley–SuperRallye and lots of other Bikermeetings,
Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, sharing stage with VICTOR SMOLSKI/
RAGE in Moscow/Russia, FREAK KITCHEN, MOTORJESUS, AXXIS, SAIDIAN and more...
- 2010: Co-operation with Master Orange Music Entertainment and Producer
THOMAS SANDMANN, Videoshot at Nürburgring for the RCN-Song 2010.
- 2011: Joined the German female fronted melodic metal band „THE MYSTERY“.
- 2012: Release of the debut album of the „BLACK THUNDER LADIES“
called „First Take“ on March 30th, 2012 via RockDog Records.
- 2012: Live on stage as special guest of J.R. BLACKMORE at the Harley-Days in Hamburg.
- 2012: Worldwide release of „THE MYSTERY“‘s album „Apocalypse 666“ on September 7th,
2012 via PURE STEEL/PURE LEGEND Records. Release on October 31st,
2012 in Japan via SPIRITUAL BEAST Records, followed by shows in Netherlands and Germany,
also supporting REBELLION.
- 2012: Joined the modern Groove-Metal band „SOULDRINKER”,
followed by immediate recordings with Dennis Ward and release of the first
EP „Semper Fidelis“ on March 1st, 2013.
- 2013: First Europe-Tour of SOULDRINKER in March, supporting SERENITY
and VISIONS OF ATLANTIS in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands,
UK, France and Switzerland. End of 2013, further recordings for the 2nd EP "Semper Fidelis II"
with Producer Markus Teske@Bazement Studio, Eike Freese@Hammer Studios and release of the EP in January 2014.
- 2013, November: The 31. Award of “Deutscher Rock & Pop Verband” goes to Iris for the 1st Place in the
category “Best Female Metal Singer 2013” and to her band Souldrinker who won the 1st Place Award in the category
‘Best Metalband 2013'. Big honour, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- 2013, November: Thomas Sandmann, Music Producer and Master Orange Entertainment and Racing Chief, wrote and produced
the official Song of the ESSEN MOTOR SHOW: "For Drivers And Dreams". Iris followed Thomas Sandmann's offer
3 years after her last show at this event in Essen and did not only record the song, but also performed it several times
at Germany's biggest and international known Racing Car Exhibition.
Iris perfomed "FOR DRIVERS AND DREAMS" live at the DMAX Motorsport Arena and reached at least 300.000 visitors.
- 2014, November: Joined the AC/DC Tribute Band “SHE’S GOT BALLS” - together with the rhythm section of BLACK THUNDER LADIES
and Lady Cathleen Catman as lead guitarist.